7 Ways to Ball on a Budget this Summer in San Diego
1. HIT THE BEACH- Need we say more? Grab a TapShack Kombucha and feel Southern Cali AF sipping your booch on the beach. Some of our favorite beaches are La Jolla, Mission Beach, Pacific Beach, & Ocean Beach.
2. FOOD TRUCK FRIDAYS AT BALBOA PARK- If you like dinner options then feast yourself upon food truck paradise at Balboa Park this summer. Admission into Balboa Park don't cost a thing. Every Friday May 31 - September 27, 2019.
3. WALK SEAPORT VILLAGE- Visit the Headquarters at Seaport Village near Downtown San Diego and stroll alongside the San Diego Bay and window shop or enjoy some free outside entertainment.
4. WATCH WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP OVER THE LINE TOURNAMENT- Located on Fiesta Island, watch San Diego's annual boisterous OTL event. Weekends: July 13 - 14 & July 20 - 21, 2019.
5. FREQUENT WEEKLY SAN DIEGO FARMERS MARKET- Our personal favorites are the Pacific Beach Farmers Market and the Ocean Beach Farmers Market and there are many more that occur almost daily around San Diego. Sample from a variety of local vendors, anywhere from food to art to clothing and experience the culture from the neighborhoods that host them.
6. SNORKEL AT LA JOLLA COVE- La Jolla Cove is a beautiful place to snorkel any time of year. From July-August enjoy a special treat and swim/snorkel with the Leapord Sharks. If snorkeling isn't your thing, enjoy views of the seals- but please don't get too close and remember that this is their home <3
7. STOP BY TAPSHACK- Enjoy a small Kombucha or Cold Brew to-go for less than $5 and enjoy any of the activities above.